Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Mini Project #6

What precations are the local officials in your city taking regarding a biological terrorism attack?

To be quite honest, I cannot give a definite answer to this because I am not that up to date on the things that go on in my city regarding some of their precautions on terrorism, I have not heard anything on this specific topic so it is hard for me to really give an answer. What I do know is that my city/county does not take these issues lightly and the moment some suspicion is reported; they take this to the extreme and notify everyone as soon as possible. Every school is put on lock down and everyone must remain where they are. The police/fire fighters and paramedics are trained with the proper pre cautions and how to handle certain situations on terrorism and invaders. When it comes to the lives of individuals they always put safety first and keep us notified of what is going on, and the precautions they take are to ALWAYS ensure safety among the community!

No comments: